Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge card


I love this girly image - which is my new Whiff of Joy stamp.  I was really pleased with the quality and how it stamped - I shall definitely be buying more of their stamps.  I've made the card for the Sketch and Stash challenge - using their layout.


I've used my favourite pro markers again - with my favourite purple colour theme.


These faux suede flowers are a new addition to my craft stash.  They are by Flower Factory and I really like them.  Actually, I think they're only funky foam, but in soft shaded/muted colours.  Might get my die cutter out and have a go with some of my old funky foam and try to change the colours.

Anyway, for the challenge, as I mentioned, my new stash is my stamp and the flowers - my neglected stash is the glitter paper (also by the Flower Factory).  Its really glittery - don't know why I haven't used it before now.  Probably because I have so much other stuff!!!  The background paper is Papermania and the sentiment was printed on my PC.

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

4 comments:

pickle said...

Love this card. Those flowers are lush!!
Have loved having a nose around your blog this evening. I love all your new projects especially the panda..how cute

Well done on making all those cards for charity too

Kerry x

Jennifer said...

Hi! Great card! I love the colours...great colouring...and the flowers are lovely!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Amanda :-) the image is lovely and your colouring is perfect :-) Love the papers and embellies too ,,, fab :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Amanda, I love the colours you've used!!
Thanks so much for entering my candy and good luck!!
xx
And thanks so much for joining us at sketch and Stash!!
xx