Sunday 25 April 2010

Pollycraft & Promarkers & some awesome candy!


I don't seem to have been doing as much crafting as usual over the last few days.  I think that is is the lure of the sunshine in my garden which has been stopping me.  Its a bit grey outside at the moment so I've just  managed to finish off this card that I started last night. 

I'm going to enter it into two challenges:

Pollycraft - using their sketch
and
Magical Crafts - one for the ladies

This will be the last time that I can enter the Magical Crafts Challenge because as from next week I will be contributing to the challenge blog as one of their design team members, which is very exciting!  It will mean that I get more of a chance to visit your blogs to see what creating you've been up to for the challenges.

The image and sentiment is by Pollycraft and the paper is DCWV.  I've coloured the image with Pro Markers and used a bit of my new card candy as the embelishments.

Also, I need to tell you about one of my blogging buddies - Charity Crafter.  She has some amazing candy on offer:


A current Do Crafts Goody bag!  Wow!

Please do visit her site, she does all of her crafting for charity and if you can support her work in any way, I would urge you to do so.  The work that she does to help others is truly inspirational.

Thanks for visiting!

Amanda

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow a fabulous card,gorgeous pastel colours.Thank you so much for joining us this week at Magical Crafts.xxx

Unknown said...

Ooohhh this is so pretty Amanda, love those papers and the soft array of fresh colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft and Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Amanda, looking forward to working with you on the DT, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Joey said...

Hi A.J

Gorgeous card beautiful soft colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xxx

Donna said...

Hi Amanda!
Super-sweet card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts and looking forward to you joining us on the DT next time!
Hugs, Donna x

Sarah said...

What a fab card, love the soft colours xxx

JAN said...

Hi Amanda. My gorgeous candy arrived today and i wanted to say a huge thank you to you..It was packaged so beautifully and i am bowled over by my goodies..also i am working on a circle journal page and the purples and butterflies fit so well with my project..ty so very much i truly appreciate my goodies..hugs janet