Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Basket


I had almost given up being able to make a card for this weeks Just Cute Bears challenge blog because I didn't have any Easter Teddy stamps and was a bit lost as to what I could make.  However, I have two new teddy stamps (Lili of the Valley) that I was eager to use.  When I came across the Whiff of Joy tutorial to make a lovely (and very easy!) Easter basket my problem was solved!



I've coloured the image with pro markers and added a little touch of glitter to the flowers with my Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

Don't forget to have a look at the WoJ tutorial - this little project is so quick and easy to make - I'm sure you'll love to have a go!

Thanks for popping by,
Amanda

2 comments:

Annie said...

such a pretty Easter teddy. thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x