Thursday 29 April 2010

Ronnie Relaxing



I've made today's card with the brilliant Ronnie charity image - available for £1.50 from Pollycraft or direct from Crafty Emma's blog.  It was created in memory of Emma's father and I purchased it to help the good cause and also because I have my very own "Ronnie" who leaves wrappers on the floor and throws his legs all over the sofa arms (much to my disapproval!).  Guess what image will be on his Father's Day card this year?

Anyway, I think Ronnie is fab and I will be entering him into Emma's special Ronnie challenge which closes on 5th May.  Click here to go to the post and please support this cause if you can.

Thanks

Amanda

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image..great male card! Love everything about it! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, Ronnie looks so sweet. Love those colours too!
Hugs, Donna x

JAN said...

Hi Amanda this card is such fun i love it and so bright and vibrant just up my street my favourite colours too orange and green and of course purple hugs Janet

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love the colours and layout, I bought Ronnie this week xxx

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card, I love the papers and bright colours.
Thank you so much for your support and donation, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs Emma x