Monday 5 April 2010

Pollycraft challenge


Ooops!  I made this card for last week's Pollycraft challenge but haven't got round to uploading it until today.  I've just seen that the challenge is weekly from now and not fortnightly so I think I'm too late for the deadline for the recipe challenge.

Fortunately the new challenge today is "Anything Goes" so I'm in luck and I'll enter it into this week's challenge instead.


Just in case you were wondering - the challenge I'd orgininally made the card for was 4-3-2-1.
4 papers
3 embelishments
2 ribbons
1 image

The image is by Pollycraft and the papers are Papermania.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amanda

7 comments:

Allison said...

pretty card
AllisonX

Joey said...

Hiya Amanda

Fabulous card, I love the layout you have used, and glad you were able to use it for this weeks Challenge! Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Sue said...

oooh this is gorgeous,fabulous colouring and great papers,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, I love the layout and gorgeous colour.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Jennifer said...

So lovely..the colours..the image..and fab colouring! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lol, dont panic it definitely fits this weeks challenge...thankfully....its another beautiful card, love the layout and the beautifully coloured image!


Thank you for joining us this week for a Pollycraft challenge, hope you come back again soon
love emma xxx

Julie said...

A great card, love the colours and papers you've used