Thursday 22 April 2010

My Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to all those of you who took part in my blog candy.  I chose the winner with random.org (min 1 and max 33) but I don't know how to copy the image onto my blog.  I then took a photo of the random.org on my phone, have finally manged to bluetooth it to my laptop and now I can't find the photo on my laptop.  I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it - I have still got pic on my phone if I work out how to do it.

So the winner is .......             no. 5 Janet R.

Janet, if you could leave me a comment below this post with your contact details I will get your parcel to you.  (Your comment will not be published automatically and will be deleted once your parcel is on its way to you.)

Thanks again to all who took part,

Amanda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Janet, and thanks Amanda for holding this blog candy x Leigh x

Klik said...

My congrats to winner!