Saturday 10 April 2010

If the shoe fits ....


.... wear it and if it doesn't fit, but is absolutely gorgeous, squeeze that foot in - beauty is pain!  Myself, I am more of a boots girl than a shoe girl, but I do like the odd occasion when I can wear a pair of sparkly girly high heeled strappy sandals.  It is this time of year when my feet venture out of the boots they have been in for the past 6 months and actually see some daylight - and my toe nails have to be painted in the obligatory deep red nail varnish.

I've made this card for two challenges:

Die Cuts Dreams - Boots and Shoes


I can't stop using pro markers at the moment - they're still my favourite medium to work with.  The flowers and swirl are a Sizzix die cut and the leaves are hand cut.  The paper and card is DCWV and the sentiment was printed from my PC.

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

AJ this is a cute card love the bear really sassy beautiful work , thanks for playing our Shoes & Boots challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Jennifer said...

Love it..so pretty, cute, fab! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

such a sweet image and beautifully coloured too AJ.

Thanks for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week

Hugs
Victoria
x