Sunday 4 April 2010

Lili of the Valley


This little blue cutie was made with one of my new stamps from Lili of the Valley - I love this image, but I love loads of the LOTV stamps, both old and new.  I am entering it into the LOTV challenge which is to use the colours blue and silver.  It is my first time with a LOTV challenge - I only spotted the site yesterday and it is lovely.



Blue and silver is not a colour combo I'd usually go for, unless it was on a Christmas card, but I am actually quite pleased with the result.  I've added a sprinkling of sparkle with a Sakura gel pen and some glitter with my clear Cosmic shimmer glitter.  The paper and card is by DCWV and the flowers are possibly Papermania.  Image is coloured in with pro markers.

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Very sweet and beautiful colours, thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Unknown said...

This card is lovely and fresh x Leigh x

Amanda said...

I love this card Amanda, the blue just pops out against he white.
Amanda

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time.

Hugs Christine x