Friday 2 April 2010

Pretty in Pink


I've just typed the title "Pretty in Pink" and it has got my brain singing the song of the same name from my younger years (by the Psychadelic Furs).  I used to love that song when I was younger - can't get it out of my head now!

Anyway, April is here and spring has sprung (alledgedly) - however, we have seen nothing but rain for the last two days.  I guess that's the April showers then.  I've decided to spruce up my blog with a new fresh Spring type background - hope you like it.

Today's card is made for the Creative Cottage challenge "Pretty Pink".  The pretty image is from Sarah Kay (free colouring page from on line) and I've gone with the pink theme as much as I could.  Here's what else I've used:

Paper - DCWV - Stack 6
Ribbon - Papermania
Card - Paper Mill Shop
Scalloped border - Martha Stewart punch
Flower - magazine free gift
Glittering on image - Sakura clear glitter gel pen



I guess that as it is raining so awfully today that I will not be going anywhere - and pottering around the garden is completely out of the question unless I wear wellies and a huge rain mac!  Well, there's only one thing left to do ...... stay inside and craft, hooray!!!

Thanks for visiting

Amanda

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Amanda this is such a beautiful card, love the paper and image you have used and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

Becky said...

What a pretty card, I love the pink!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx