Sunday 29 May 2011

A few wedding flowers


I thought that, as wedding season is approaching, I'd share with you some pics of some wedding flowers that I made a while ago.  This corsage spray is made with Aqua roses which are a lovely blue-y pink colour.  I've added a bit of gyp and some diamantes, together with a bit of soft ruscus foliage. 

Not being very organised, I forgot to take a picture of the bouquet when I made it, so I've managed to crop it from a picture I took at the service, when the register was being signed. 


By the evening reception the petals had become a bit bruised by being knocked around a bit, but this picture is a bit clearer.


Here's another simple corsage that I made - red rose, spray carnations, gyp and some camellia leaves "borrowed" from my mom's garden!


Sadly though, the flowers lasted almost as long as the marriage did, oops!!!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are just gorgeous hun love them both but if i had to choose the pinks would do it for me just stunning hugs cheryl x

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are gorgeous Amanda. You are one talented lady.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

So beautiful, and elegant, you are very creative xxx