Saturday 13 February 2010

Four more fund raising cards


I've been busy making cards again today for the Cancer Research charity - I'm up to about 20 now, still a long way to go to get to the 100 that I said I'd donate.  I'm sticking to quick and easy otherwise I would be here making cards until eternity.  Its a great way to use up all of those little bits and pieces that I've been keeping "just in case".  The paper used above is by DCWV and the image is Pollycraft.


Another quick and easy card using Papermania paper and rubber stamped cat image by Lili of the Valley.


This one is my favourite of the four for today.  It is a get well card - umbrella image is again by Pollycraft and I've added the wording "Feeling under the weather?" - which I thought fitted in with the picture quite well.  I have printed all of the sentiments out from my computer.


This one is based on the same theme as the cat card.  I've used an image by Pollycraft again and coloured the flowers to match the backing paper.

If you want to join in with this campaign, please click on the Cancer Research button on the sidebar.  This will take you to the Docrafts page telling you how you can join in.

Thanks for looking and pop back soon!

No comments: