Saturday 20 February 2010

Birthday boy card


Just thought that I'd share this boy card with you - I was asked to make a 1st birthday card for a "proper little boy - nothing cute and babyish".  So I thought that this Pollycraft image that I had would fit the bill perfectly.  The sentiment is also by Pollycraft and the paper is by DCWV.

As I was sorting through my photos on the PC I found this one that I thought I'd share with you.  Seeing as I've been to the dentist this morning for a check up (my teeth didn't hurt until he started prodding and poking at them and they have ached ever since!) I thought this photo was rather apt.  This is Monty my cat - who looks like he could do with a good toothbrush.  He is lying in his favourite place, in his bed, under the radiator.  I don't know why he's yawning so widely - he does nothing all day except lie down and snooze!



Did a bit of craft shopping this afternoon and so I have some new bits and bobs to play with.  Also bought a glass cutting mat - I'm not convinced yet.  Has anyone else got one, any handy hints - my paper keeps sliding while I'm cutting? 

Will put some more cards on tomorrow - its too dark now to take a decent picture.

No comments: