Thursday 4 February 2010

A Rogues' Gallery of Teddy Bears

Well, my tiny clown bear is now finished and is sitting in the middle of the picture, wearing purple and red.  I will post some more close up pictures of him soon, when I get some decent shots (photography is not one of my best subjects, I'm afraid!).

Anyway, I wanted to share with you some of my other bears that I have made over the last 18 months or so, before I started my blog - 2 or three have been made recently and are on the blog but the others aren't.
From L-R we have Mushy Pea, Annabella, Lil' Ted, Clown, Loose Legs, unnamed, and finally Ping and Pong my little panda bear couple!  I think this picture is good to show the scale at which the clown is compared to the other bears.  From the top of his head to his toes is 5 1/4 cm - that's about 2 inches in "old money".

Thanks for looking and pop back soon for some more Clown Bear pictures.

No comments: