Wednesday 17 February 2010

Didn't he do well?


 

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post - too many inconveniences getting in the way of blog posting - mainly work, but that's a necessity in order to be able to buy my crafty stash! 

I just wanted to share with you a picture of my son's Valentine's cards (with a piccy of him too).  They were all from girlies in his class and he was very proud when he was opening them on Sunday morning.

His teenage brother only received one from me (well, someone has got to love him!) but he reckons that all of his cards must have been lost in the post.  Our post man does seem to post by "pot luck" rather than making sure the number on the envelope corresponds to the house number, so maybe that's true!!!

Also, I went to visit my Nan last night on her 86th birthday (got it wrong in my previous post - said 85).  She loved the card that I made for her and when I got to her house, she already had the cards on display that I had made for her previous 2 birthdays.  So lovely when people appreciate handmade cards and the time and love that has gone in to making each one.  I need to start thinking of a card for my grandad now, who will be 88 in a fortnight.

So, no work now until next week.  Lots of card making challenges that I want to enter so lots of crafting to get done over the next few days.  Pop back soon to see some of my new creations and thanks for looking!


No comments: