I have made this card for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge #33. The challenge, this week, was to produce at craft project under the theme "Red and Black With Love", so this is my interpretation of the title.
I made a little pocket on the front of the card and the main image has been made into a bookmark, so that it will still be useful even after Valentine's day.
I've never thought to make a bookmark with a card before but the size of this Pollycraft image lends itself perfectly to the job.
Here's what I've used:
- Image - Pollycraft digital stamp
- Coloured with Pro Markers
- Polka dot paper - DCWV Christmas glitter stack
- Eyelet - done with cropodile
- Other bits and bobsd from stash
Thanks for looking!