Saturday 27 March 2010

Purple Fairy Sparkles


I never need an excuse to add a bit of sparkle to a card, so when Pollycraft set their latest challenge I could not miss it.  Their challenge this week is "Sparkly Things" - so I found out my glitter card, jewels, crystal glitter and sparkly pens to set about my creation.  The image and sentiment are both by Pollycraft.



This close up picture, although not brilliant, does show up my sparkle quite well.  I found out my Sakura Gelly Roll pens, which I haven't used for ages, to colour most of the image.

I am also entering it into the Sketch and Stash Challenge - using their layout.  The newest part of my stash is the jewels - I found them at a really good price so I bought 7 packs (expect them to be on lots of things from now on as I have so many).  The neglected part of my stash is the Sakura gel pens (which I forgot just how great they are) and the background paper which is by Dovecraft.  It is a pack of fairy-themed papers that I had a couple of years ago and never used until now.

I have just finished my hand sewn panda bear today so will get some pics done in the morning - pop back for a look!

Amanda

3 comments:

Sue said...

stunning,she looks beautiful in the oval,love this card and all the sparkle,thank you for joining us at pollycraft and sketch and stash

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

What an adorable card Amanda, I'm another sparkle fan!
Thanks for using my sketch and joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Amanda wow stunning card and such a great image thanks for joining in I have joined your follwers please feel free to do tha same