Wednesday 24 February 2010

My first blog award


This week I have received my very first blog challenge award and I felt so happy that I've just got to tell the world about it!  It is for the posting showing below - the lilac card made for the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog.  I was voted as one of the top three favourite cards - it really made my day.

I've been a bit off-colour the last few days with a cold/flu virus so I haven't been in Blogland.  I'm feeling a bit better today and so the pens and glitter are poised and ready for action once again.  I have been looking through the challenges I like to take part in and I've just looked on the Just Cute Bears challenge blog (see side bar) and their challenge this week is "Lilac".  I think I've got a bit of a thing going on lately with lilac cards - but I haven't got an excuse, I just have to do one more lilac card for the JCB challenge!

Pop back soon for an update on my new challenge cards that I'm going to make!


No comments: