Sunday 28 February 2010

Happy (or should it be Hoppy?) Easter


I'm not normally one to make cards for Easter but when I saw this cute new image from the Pollycraft springtime series I just had to have it.  I'm a bit of a bunny lover - with my own little grey dwarf rabbit who is just soooo cute.

I have made this card for two challenges this week:

Die Cut Dreams - make an Easter themed project

and

Sketch and Stash - my newest item in my craft supply is the cute digital image purchased on Friday from Pollycraft and my neglected item is the Anita's sticky ribbons which I found out.  I've had them for years!

Not my normal colour scheme but I thought that this was nice and clean and fresh, just right for Spring time.  The papers are all DCWV.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

glad you made it then as that bunny is super cute - perfect for our Easter Challenge.

Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Really beautiful , thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Karen said...

Awwww, lovely and so cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card AJ! I love the colourful papers and of course the cute little bunny!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

maddy hill said...

heheeeeee love your hoppy happy card !
well done also for making all those cards for the cancer research ! they are fab hun !
love
maddy x