Sunday 6 December 2009

My birthday


Yesterday was my **th birthday and I had a fab day.  I had some great presents and some beautiful cards.  The card shown above was made by my lovely son - he is 9 years old and really enjoys card making with me.  I wasn't allowed to stay in the room when he was making this card though.



This card was made by my crafty friend MissyB - she's used a Pollycraft image, don't know what paper she used but it is brown, pink and very sparkly.  It is always nice to receive a hand made card because I know the love and hard work that goes into each and every one.  Big thanks MissyB!




My family spent the day at Birmingham Christmas market and craft fair.  I have never seen sooo many people!  The stalls were full of wooden toys, jewellry, bags, hats and scarfs. 
I wanted everything but came home with a Swarovski crystal bracelet, purchased with some of my birthday money. 
There were a huge selection of food stalls.  The boys had frankfurters and I had a box of yummy Chinese noodles - they sampled the noodles and had to have a box of those too!!! 

I shall definitely go back to the fair next year, but I'll try and choose a less busy time, next time.


Just admiring the sparkle of the Swarovski's as I type!!!

1 comment:

MissyB said...

hi, i'm glad you had a great birthday and that you liked the card, the background was from DCWV - the glitter stack.