Wednesday 9 December 2009

Mom's birthday card


Here is the card that I made for my mom's birthday - which was on Sunday (the day after my birthday).  December is always a very expensive month in my family! 

I've used the Crafter's Companion Popcorn bear stamp again, and watercoloured it with Whispers craft pens.  I am enjoying watercolouring again recently - haven't stamped and watercoloured for a number of years.  New techniques are great, but I sometimes think that it's good to go back and revisit some old favourites.  All of the other bits and bobs are by Papermania and the border punch is by Woodware. 
I add extra glitter to the flower since taking the photo - which gave it extra sparkle. 

My mom loved the card but she loved the purple leather jacket that I bought for her present even more!

No comments: