I love going to the craft show at the NEC Birmingham and spent way too much money when I went there last November. With that in mind, I was thinking of giving the March show a miss, so as to give my pennies a chance to build up again! However, I did enter a competition a few weeks ago and I was surprised that I won 2 tickets for the show next week! I guess that I'll just have to go now - I need to hunt down the back of the sofa, under the bed, behind the fridge to see if I can find any lost £20 notes to add to my craft show fund, ha! ha!
I've also had another award from blogging buddy Jasmina.
So, I need to:
- Thank Jasmnia at Dreamy Land for the award - thank you!
- Tell you 7 things about myself:
- Favourite singer is Pink
- I sing Pink songs (badly) when I'm in the car alone!!!
- Favourite TV show is Desperate Housewives
- I love staying home - I'm not a going out person!
- My stamp collection is getting way too largeand needs to be thinned down.
- I am trying to decide where to spend my summer holiday this year but can't decide - any suggestions?
- Favourite food - probably jacket potato with cheese
- Now I need to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers - I'll have to have a think on that one and get back to you!
Must start preparing a shopping list for next week's craft show at the NEC!