Wednesday 20 January 2010

Black and white



Here's a card that I made with my newest rubber stamp.  I've been looking for it for a while - couldn't find it locally and didn't want to pay silly P&P costs from ebay just for one stamp.  Anyway, I was pleased to find it on Saturday as I rummaged in the box of discounted stamps at The Range, just 99p - what a bargain!  It was the only decent stamp in the bargain bucket so my rummaging paid off!

I think that this image looks good in just plain black and white and doesn't need any colour added.  I've teamed it with some DCWV glittered paper and added a couple of flowers from Papermanina and a jewel brad which, I felt, just finished it off nicely.

And after my last post, an update on the weather .... snow has all gone and the snow which was promised for today hasn't arrived so I'm a happy crafter!!! 

No comments: