Thursday 7 January 2010

A sneaky peek!


I just wanted to share with you a sneaky peek at my current project - I couldn't resist taking a picture even though he isn't finished yet.  I think that I am going to like this little bear - I don't always like what I make but this one is so small and sweet that I think he may become one of my favourites. 

I have still got to sew his arms and legs, stuff them and then string-joint them onto his body.  I always make the head first because as soon as you add the features I feel the bear starts to show his character and it always makes me want to finish the project.  I've shaded around his eyes with a Derwent Inktense colouring pencil but I may add some more shading with my Promarkers.

So, pop back soon to see the finished creation and if you've any ideas on a name for him, please let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is gorgeous x (How do you know it is a he? LOL!)