Sunday 3 January 2010

Pollycraft Challenge


Here's my first card of the new year.  I've made it for the Pollycraft Challenge no. 30 - it is the first time that I have submitted a card to a challenge.  I hope that it's good enough and that I'll have more time this year to be able to enter more challenges. 
I loved the layout of the design and I know I haven't used a Pollycraft image this time, but the card is for someone's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to use this image for them.  Hope you like it and I'll make sure I use one of my Pollycraft images next time!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hi A.J
YOur card is gorgeous, I love the teddy and beautiful colours too.
Thank you for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Emma said...

Hi me again!!
I just wanted to say that the teddies you make are adorable....so gorgeous.
Following so I shall be back! Lol
Hugs Emma x