Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year - New Start and a Thank you



Happy 2013 everyone - I can't believe how the time has flown by so quickly and it has been 2 months since my last post. 

First of all, I can't take credit for this lovely Christmas card - it was the only handmade one I received this year and I wanted to thank the lady who made it as I have not seen her.  I know that she wanders around blog land from time to time so hopefully she will see this post - it has had pride of place on my fireplace and when it is time for the cards to come down this one will be a definite keeper.  

No crafting pictures to show at the moment - so here's the next best thing - a few pictures of my kitties!  Here's the lovely Lola hiding behind one of my pressies.



I'm hoping that I will have more time in 2013 to craft, than I did in 2012.  I did make a few Christmas cards but never got round to taking a photo before they had to be sent.  I've also been doing a bit of crochet and started making a few teddy bears again.  I need to order some more supplies so at the moment I have 3 half finished bears.  I can't promise what I'll be putting on the blog, but I'll do my best at being around a bit more this year and hopefully my crafting mojo will return now that I have more free time on my hands again!

Monty always likes to pose for a picture:




So, as its new year I guess that my New Year resolutions will be to enjoy more time to craft and be creative and to use up my stash that I have far too much of.  If I look back to last year - I probably said the same again then.

I look forward to catching up with you all again during the year and getting some cards made to enter some challenges too.

Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by,

Amanda



1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Happy New Year Amanda, Your cat are gorgeous, I hope you will show use your crochet and the teddy bears.
Kevin xx