Friday 28 October 2011

Cardmadfairy Digi Days DT card - Friendship


I've gone really Clean and Simple with today's card, which is my DT card for Cardmadfiary's Digi Days Challenge.  The challenge for the next two weeks is FRIENDSHIP  and we can't wait to see what you make.  There are 5 digi images up for grabs for the lucky winner!  Don't forget that you must use a digi image on your card.  I love this image that I have used today - it is called Imogen in Hat  and is available for a bargain 99p in the digi shop HERE but you will see that i have flipped my image (don't you just love how you can do that with digis!).


I have paper pieced my image for a change, using some papers by Dovecraft.  The rest of the image has been coloured using pro markers.  The rubber stamp, which says "I cherish your friendship" is from Anna Griffin.  The ribbon rose is from Papermania and the paper ones are from my stash.  Just a simple bit of layering using the paper I cut Imogen's coat and hat from and a bit of faux stitching to finish.  


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - Quite white
Charizma Cards - Anything goes
Digi Doodles - Anything goes
Papercrafting journey - Use a digi
Less is More - Polka dots

Do pop back and visit again soon!

Amanda

14 comments:

lalkygirl said...

HI Amanda ...it feels a bit strange leaving a fellow teamie a comment...lol
i adore what you have done with jenni's image and the paper piecing looks perfect
I love the clean design and the sentiment is perfect....did i mention i love this card .....
thanks for joining us at digi doodle shops best and good luck
tracey x
i have candy on my blog if you would like to enter
http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/

Canne said...

Fabby card Amanda, Imogen looks lovely in pink and I love the clean look of this card.

Jenni said...

Great clean & simple design Amanda - really shows Imogen off well! The paper piecing is expertly done and I love the sentiment too.
Jenni x

Cheryl said...

Adorable card. I love the image. She's so sweet!

Merry said...

Amanda....Imogen looks so lovely in her paper pieced jacket. Such a wonderful card.

Chrissie said...

Great paper piecing ... this looks terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous clean and simple card Amanda, I like the paper piecing and the lovely flower.
Kevin xx

Shell said...

Gorjuss Amanda, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Carol Ann said...

Such a pretty card Amanda less is definitely more!
Carol Ann xx

nancie said...

Pretty card, love the paper piecing and the pretty flower. Thanks for joining MTTC. Hugs
Nancie

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week Love Jan
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the clean design and paper piecing.It shows the image off perfectly.Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Star said...

Absolutely beautiful. Fabulous paper piecing, and I love the clean and simple look. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

xx Star

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Hey Amanda!
LOVE that digi!
Thanks for playing along with Paper Crafting Journey!
Love, Laura PCJDT