Tuesday 23 November 2010

Shelley and Dazie's Blog Candies

I've been a really Bad Blogger this week, haven't I?  I seriously do not have enough hours in the day and my diary is getting more and more packed as Christmas looms ever close.  I must get some cards made this week .... I really must!!!  I have a wedding, several birthdays and the remainder of my Christmas cards to make over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that two of my team mates over at Craft Your Days Away have blog candy up for grabs.  First of all there's Shelley at One Stop Card Crafts.  Her is her blog candy, some lovely Petaloo  flowers and it closes on 1st December 2010.


Dazie also has some lovely candy over at Dazie Delights.  She has a wonderful collection of goodies including some fab new LOTV stamps!  Dazie's candy closes on 10th December 2010.  Here's a pic of her blog candy:



That's it for now, I'm off to catch up with what's been going on in Blog Land over the last few days!

Amanda

No comments: