Sunday 31 October 2010

Our Halloween Pictures


Happy Halloween!  I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.  The picture above is our pumpkins that we have done this year.  The one on the left was done by my oldest son and I helped my youngest carve the one on the left.  Here he is cutting out the mouth shape ....


We had some little ghost candles to put inside ....


And here's my youngest ready for the Halloween party he went to last night.  What a transformation!!!
I painted his face and sprayed his hair white....



He really liked his face paints but his arms and hands were too pink so we sprayed those white too ....


And he came first place at the fancy dress!!!  This is his bag of Halloween treats that he won ....


Happy Halloween everyone!

Amanda

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahh brilliant Amanda! The pumpkins and make up are fantastic. Have loads a fun!! xx Jenny xx

Carol Ann said...

Great photo's sounds like great fun was had by all. I think your son deserved to win he looks brilliant ... wouldn't like to meet him on a dark night though tooo scary!

Carol Ann xx

Sarah said...

Happy Halloween Amanda, looks like your boys have had a great time!!!

MissyB said...

Hi,

Fab pumpkins

missyb x

Marjo said...

Awesome pumpkins and Spooky costume

Unknown said...

o wow fantastic !!!! I love what you did here. No wonder he came first place in the fancy dress competition. White spray... I didn't think of that.. he he maybe for next year.. If I remember!!!

Mandy said...

Oh hun these photos are fabulous, love the ghost candles and the boys look like they enjoyed themselves.
I'll look out for you on Friday, I can't wait, look out for a woman with wild curly hair and a sling on her left arm that will be me :)
hugs Mandy xx