Saturday 1 October 2011

Craft Your Days Away - Tag it!


I can't believe how many Christmas cards I've been making lately - very unlike me!  This one is my DT card for the new Craft Your Days Away challenge.  The challenge has been set by DT member Sarah and she has chosen:

TAG IT

So we want to see your tags or a project with a tag on it for this challenge.


We are being sponsored for this challenge by the lovely Meljen's Designs - so that means some fantastic digis up for grabs for the lucky winner of this challenge.


I have used another image from Cardmadfairy called Imogen in the Wings.  This image was just crying out to be glittered up and blinged!  I've coloured Imogen with pro markets and added some Stickles glitter.  The paper is from a new My Mind's Eye pad that I had free with a magazine.  I've used some Sizzlits dies to cut out the glitter card (from DCWV) and added some flower accents from a £ shop and some ivy leaves from my stash, all of which I've added extra Stickles to.


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Things with wings
Fun with shapes and more - Shabby/Vintage
4 crafty chicks - Anything goes
Colour create - lime, aqua and white


Thanks for looking today!

Amanda

12 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Amanda, I love the image and the colours you have used xx

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. I like how you added the glitters on the image. Hugs!

lindyloo said...

Hello Amanda
oh your card is simply beautiful love the c olours and image thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week lindyloo x

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Merry said...

Amanda she is so pretty in the colours you have used. Great little tag and what a wonderful paper flower you have added.

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are gorgeous as is the image, Gaynor :_)

Curly said...

OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Things With Wings and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT

Tamie said...

Loving your beautiful card. The image is beautiful and very elegant. Thank you so much for sharing it us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Sylvia said...

What a fantastic card:-)) Adorable image.
Lovley use of our colours and fabulous design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia
DT member

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Amanda your card is so pretty. She is such a gorgeous image and I love the colours you have used and your tag. Hugs Sarahxx

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for entering it at 4 Crafty Chicks :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Amanda, I do like this image, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx