Friday 24 June 2011

New Camera and a fat cat!


My OH's new camera has just arrived - he's been waiting for it to come back into stock for a few weeks and now its here!  So, after having a play with it, I have now renamed it OUR new camera .... I just need to figure out how to use it, its not as easy as my little point and shoot.  So there's Monty my fat cat - it was quite dark when I took this without the flash so I'm quite pleased with it.

A bit earlier on in the day I took a few pics in the back garden.  The yellow David Austin rose is my favourite climber and it is full of flowers, growing up the wall at the bottom of the garden.



Another one of my favourite flowers in the garden, an Aquilegia. 



I just need to get some cards made now so that I can see how the new camera is with close ups of my cards.

Amanda

2 comments:

Gina K said...

Congrats on the new camera. Your flowers are gorgeous. I want to come love on Monty! He's a cutie!

jackiescrafts said...

Your photos are fab I love the roses and aqualegia, they are amongst my favourite flowers
Hugs Jackie x