Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Ruby's Rainbow - DT card


Tracey has set a lovely challenge for us all this week at Ruby's Rainbow - she has chosen "Lace" so I thought that was a perfect opportunity to use one of my Tilda stamps.  To be quite honest, I had this one as part of the Tilda stamp club about 18 months ago and until this week, I'm ashamed to say that it had remained un-inked.

Have a peep over at the challenge blog to see what fab creations the team has come up with for this challenge.

Onto my card - here's what I used:  Tilda stamp coloured with pro markers, papers from Dovecraft Tea House pad, Fizzy Moon flowers and button and a Marianne die.   The lace was just from the haberdashery stall at the local market.  For the layout I used inspiration from one of my Tilda magazines - I think I should have embossed the white circle though.  I'll do that next time!


Thanks for looking today,

Amanda

3 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, this is such a darling card!
GREAT job!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angela said...

So pretty...love the soft colors and your lovely coloring!

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Amanda love the colours i've just ordered that flourish die can't wait lol
Hugs Shaz xx