Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ruby's Rainbow DT card - White + one other


Firstly, I wanted to say a massive Hello to my followers, new and old.  I haven't been around much in Blogland lately, what with work and also being a bit under the weather too.  I hope to have a bit more tim soon as I'm missing my daily fix of visiting around the craft blogs.

Ruby's Rainbow have a new challenge today and it is - WHITE PLUS ONE OTHER COLOUR.

So, I chose a sort of teracotta/peach shade as my plus one colour.  The paper is from Kay and Co and the flowers are Prima.  I've used my new Marianne's die which I really love and some ribbon and pearls from my stash.  I loved the speed of this card - so much quicker without a stamped image to colour!


I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow!  Thanks for looking today,

Amanda

3 comments:

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Amanda i love that die, i feel a spending spree coming on lol
hugs shaz xx

Basslady said...

absolutely brilliant, my dear!

the die is so striking and noble!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the die cut! xx