Friday 4 November 2011

A bit more buying


I haven't managed to get to the Hobbycraft show at the NEC this time but I am starting to get serious withdrawal symptoms knowing that there is so much crafty stash for sale just a short drive away!!!  QVC must have known this would be the case with lots of other crafters too, so it was perfect timing yesterday to have a Martha Stewart TSV.  I just fell in love with those border punches and had to order them - oh yes, and the "3 further auto deliveries two months apart".  It wasn't my fault - the presenter said they were a MUST for all crafters!  I'm seriously beginning to think that I need to re-think my MS punch storage because it is going to seriously grow over the next few months!

Got some of my current MS punches out to make today's card - I really should use them more, they are superb quality.  I'm still on my mission to use up some of my old stash  and this little Forever Friends decoupage went well with some spotty paper from a neglected paper pad.  Maybe if I make a new card every day - I'll actually need some new stash from the next Hobbycraft show next Spring!

I shall be looking on with envy at those of you posting your new Hobbycraft stash onto your blogs!  Jealous?   Moi?

Thanks for looking today,

Amanda

3 comments:

Merry said...

What a lovely card and the edge punch is perfect. I like your reasoning too....I am sure that you MUST have it too. :-)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I like the sweet bear and the MS borders, enjoy your new punches.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Amanda, that punch you bought is gorgeous.. this NEC show I must go to one day.. seems so exciting but for me it's a plane away and not a short drive ha ha :) Have a nice weekend xxx