Friday 27 November 2009

Cracking on with Christmas cards


Slow and steady is my motto for making my Christmas cards this year.  I have been making a handful each week, since about mid October.  I should have enough made by the big day.  Very unlike last year, when I kept putting it off, and I was still frantically cutting, sticking and glittering on Christmas Eve.  I vowed never to be so lazy again!!!

I have had to say no to making cards for other people this year.  I did feel really guilty about doing that but have enjoyed the opportunity of making my own at a leisurely pace.  I'm sure you crafters can sympathise with that - usually we are too busy making cards for everyone else and our own creations are made in a last minute mad panic.

Anyway, enough rambling on from me and I hope that you last last night's creation.

Recipe:
Image - Pollycraft (see box on sidebar) coloured with Promarkers and glittered
Ho Ho Ho Paper - DCWV Christmas Stack
Small flower punch - Papermania
Other bits 'n' bobs from my stash

No comments: