Saturday 7 November 2009

The bears are getting ready for Christmas

My two recently made bears have started to get ready for Christmas. My Santa hats were a bargain find from Poundland (4 in a pack) and they are designed for dressing wine bottles, but with a bit of adjustment, make perfect Christmas hats for my bears. Both bears are made from the same pattern and are about 4 inches tall.



The little girl is, as yet, unnamed. She's made from a new mini bear fabric and I've used soft sculpting to make her nose and shape of her face more defined than the green one.




Here's a photo of Mushy Pea - so called because of his wierd green colour. He has been made from a vintage short pile. I haven't used any stitching to shape his face, I wanted him to have a more wider masculine face. I hope you like them as much as I do!


No comments: