Saturday 10 December 2011

Cardmadfairy DT #23 Tags


Oops, I'm a day late posting this - better late than never though!

The new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge is TAGS.  You've got loads of time to enter this challenge because we are taking a little break over Christmas and will be back on 6th January 2012 with our next challenge.
We are sponsored this time by A Day for Daisies, who have some lovely digis on there site.  They are offering one lucky winner a voucher for 3 digis from their shop.  Pop over to our challenge blog to have a look at what the rest of the DT have made.

I've cut my tag shape out with a Sizzix Originals die and the image, from A Day for Daisies, is coloured with pro markers.  I must get some more of the butterflies when I see them - I think they were from a pound store - £1 for four butterflies.


I am going to enter this tag into the following challenges:

A Day for Daisies - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Hotshot Craft - Promarkers
Samuel Taylor - Anything goes (Check out their prize - Kasiercraft Mini Albums and a wonderful Jillibean Soup 6x6 Paper Pad!!!)

Thanks for visiting today,

Amanda

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Beautiful tag Amanda, love the pinks with added glitter and the lovely butterfly. Take care.
Jenni x

craftymum said...

fantastic tag. thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft for our first challenge.

hugs Sarah x

p.s. I have candy on my blog for followers. picking a winner tomorrow

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Tag Amanda, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Marissa Isabel said...

Beautiful tag! Love the butterfly
Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Tag and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ and Happy Christmas. xx

Tracy said...

Your tag is lovely Amanda and I don't blame you for wanting to scoop up some more of those butterflies. :-) Thanks so much for joining the ADFD challenge!