Saturday 9 June 2012

Craft Your Days Away - Bingo


Today's the day for our new challenge over at Craft Your Days Away and we are playing Bingo for this challenge.  I have so many cards in stock at the moment that I thought I'd decorate a gift bag for a change using a Tilda image that I already had coloured in my stash.



I've gone for the ribbons, pearls and glitter line.  Pop over to the challenge blog for more details and details of the prize from this week's sponsor - The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.




It was a bit dark when I took the picture last night - I'll have to try and upload a better one although I don't think that the weather is due to improve much to bring much decent daylight!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda


4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful gift bag Amanda, I like the sweet Tilda and the big bow.
Kevin xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous bag!Fab image and colours and love that lush bow!
Hugs Jo x

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful bag, Amanda !
Love your colors and your big bow.
Hugs Berit

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful gift bag, I love the sweet tilda image and the gorgeous bow
Lindsay xx