Saturday 7 January 2012

Craft Your Days Away DT card


I'm back this morning with my first DT card for Craft Your Days Away and we have a great new challenge together with a new sponsor for the New Year.  So our challenge for the next fortnight is NEW BEGINNINGS.  So your craft project could be for a new baby, a new job, a new home, or any other new occasion that you can think of.


I've chosen New Baby and have used an image from our new sponsor - The Stamp Fairy.  Their images are just so lovely.   One lucky winner is going to win a $10 voucher to spend in their store!

I've coloured my image with pro markers and the papers are by Kay & Co/Dovecraft.  I have to confess that I coloured one of the ears purple!  A strategically placed bow came to the rescue!  The sentiment stamp is by Lili of the Valley.


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - A New Beginning
Delicious Doodles - All things new
Fairy tale - Something new
Crafty Ribbons - New Beginnings
Digi Doodles - New Beginnings
Dutch Dare - New Beginnings
Crafty Emma's Store - Anything goes

Don't forget to join us at Craft Your Days Away,

Amanda

2 comments:

Toni said...

Love this card Amanda, I've got to make absolutely loads of baby cards tomorrow but they won't be as nice as this. Your colouring is absolutely great. I need to practice more.
Belated Happy New Year from us both here.
Toni xx

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet Amanda I do love Stamp Fairy Images they are so sweet, beautiful card...

Hope you are keeping well, just getting back into blogland it has been a long time!

Big hugs Jo xxx