Tuesday 5 April 2011

New challenge blog DT call and launch candy at Divas by Design


There is a new challenge blog launching on 4th May 2011 called Divas by Design and they are having a DT call, so I thought that I'd have a try.  To be in with the chance I have to show 3 of my favourite pieces, so here goes:

This is my favourite Tilda stamp and I love the distressed look.  However, I like to keep the embellies fairly clean and simple - I can't seem to do OTT!  I also love the soft teal colour of this card as it is different to my normal preferred choices.


Next is my latest card - a Lili of the Valley stamped card.  Together with Tilda, LOTV are probably my favourite rubber stamp designs and my collection is growing ... and growing!


Lastly, I chose this card as one of my favourite digis.  I have a vast collection of digis but this one always stands out for me.  I also love the clean and simple style again, with a little sneak of glitter and a few swirls and flowers.


To celebrate the launch of the new challenge blog there is also some fab candy - see my sidebar for the link!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet and lovely cards, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda, hope you are keeping well....beautiful creations and a big thank you for entering our DT call over at Divas by Design, your linky isn't working take me to a pic, but I have you on my blog list so finally got here! Sending big hugs Jo xxx

Unknown said...

lol just seen ur entry, hope it was u as AJ too.....Jo x

Berry said...

What fab and pretty cards Amanda. I'm an OTT embellie person and can never stop at a few lol! Love that stitchy bear fairy digi too she is one of my faves! Thanks for entering our DT call hugs Rebekah xx

jackiescrafts said...

Great cards Amanda, good luck with the DT call

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah said...

Good luck with the DT call Amanda, beautiful selection of cards xxx