Friday 20 August 2010

And the awards go to .......


I have to thank Jenny over at My Inky Hands for awarding me with my very first blog award.  Her blog is amazing and I was really pleased with my award - thank you so much Jenny.

Right, here are the rules for accepting this award........



1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Put the award on your blog

3. List 3 things about yourself.

4. Post a picture you love.

5. Tag 5 other people for the award.

So, here goes .....


1. and 2. done

3. Three things about myself:
  • I have several qualifications in floristry (although this is not my profession) and it is my dream to one day retire from my "proper job" and have my own floristry/craft shop.
  • I am celebrating a big birthday later on this year that ends in an "0" - enough said! 
  • I am a bit like a squirrel when it comes to crafting goodies - I manage to hide bits everywhere around the house and often end up forgetting where I put them or what I've actually got!

4. I love this picture; it is one of the rare times that I have a photo with all four of us on.  So it's me, my other half and our two boys.  It was taken in June this year when we went on a cruise.  This was taken on Captain's Night which is why we've all got our best gear on! 


5. There are so many more than 5 people I would love to give the award to but, that's the rules, so here are the five people I nominate to receive this award and please pay a visit to their blogs, you won't be disappointed.

Missy (Missy B's cards) - for introducing me to blogging and always being there for a crafty conversation when everyone else glazes over and for your lovely cards and for lending me some of your rubber stamps (see the LOTV bear below this post for one)!
Farrah (Inky Dream) - I love her creations - so stylish
Doreen (Doreen's Dream) - for always being one of the first to put lovely comments on my blog and for her lovely cards.
Gemma (Handmade by Gem) - love her creations
Leigh (Charity Crafter) - I love how she gives her time and creations to help others

Like I said, I would have love to have given you all an award, you deserve it!

Thanks for popping by,

Amanda

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Thank you so much Amanda,I feel honoured.xxx

Gem said...

thanks so much Amanda! I've already received this so will add your name to my post ;) x

**Farrah** said...

Wow, this is soooo wonderful! Thanks so much!!! I can't stop smiling!
Farrah

Unknown said...

AArrh! Thanks Amanda x this is really kind x You do deserve yours too and I cant believe it is your first x Leigh x

MissyB said...

Hi,

Thank you sooooo much, it has made my day.

missyb x