Saturday 24 July 2010

Posh diamante pins added to my blog candy


I haven't made any cards today - I've been playing with these lovely diamante topped pins that I bought the other day.  I couldn't get the focus right on my camera, they do look lovely in real life.  I had them from a floristry supplier - they are supposed to be used for wedding button holes.

So I found out my box of beads.  It is always my intention to have a go at jewellery making, but never seem to get round to it.  I'll have a nice collection when I retire in twenty-odd years time!  Maybe I'll have enough spare time then......


I threaded some beads and spacers onto the posh pins and secured the bottom bead with a drop of super glue .....


(Out of focus again - sorry!)

And here's my finished examples that I've had a play with ...


So, you can't have my mine - I'm sure you'd do a much better job yourself anyway.  I'm going to add 10 plain diamante pins to my followers blog candy for you to have a play.

Don't forget to enter my blog candy - just one week left!

Amanda

4 comments:

Dazie said...

Gorgeous pins you have made there! I have a similar box of lovely jewellery making beads, bits and bobs and have never had ago, there just aren't enough hours in the day!
Dazie
x

jackiescrafts said...

These look lovely Amanda, I look forward to seeing what you make with them

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah said...

These are beautiful xxx

Vivi Casale said...

thank you Amanda for showing how you made them... I'm having serious thoughts of making some for myself but wasn't sure how to glue them... and you clarified it for me!! now need to buy the beads!! can't wait to make my owns!!!
Hugs
Vivi